We are happy to have our #SamePageSummer Bible Reading plan on the four apps below.
Just a note to clarify about Saturday & Sunday assignments in the YouVersion and Olive Tree Apps:
1. For various reasons, we have “catch up days” listed as a “devotional day” (in YouVersion) or a regular assignment (in Olive Tree). It is still an optional/catch up day.
2. In our plan, Sunday is shown as the same verse each week: Deut 5:12-15. It is just a placeholder because Sunday is an off day in our plan, since we assume you will be worshipping at church. Some of our apps require a placeholder for skipping a day, so in order to have Sunday “off” we just added a repeat passage about worshipping.
- Download the ChristKirk App on iOS or Android.
- Open the app > select the #SamePageSummer tab at the bottom of your screen > select the Days Reading > for audio, select the speaker icon at the bottom.
- Download the YouVersion Bible app on iOS or Android.
- Open the app > sign up for a free account or sign in.
- Select Plans (check mark icon) > search for SamePageSummer > select Start Plan > select With Friends to specify a start date > Select June 1
- To listen to audio, select the verse you want or select Start Reading > select speaker icon or play button to listen
***If you started the plan after June 1, here is how to get the correct date on your plan: Be sure to start the plan “by myself” instead of with friends. Find the correct assignment in the plan (regardless of what the date says), then go to the day before and check off the assignments for just the DAY BEFORE (this is important, and won’t work correctly if you check off the assignments for the current day). Find “catch me up” in the settings (in the top right menu, 3 dots) and it should shift things around to have day 1 of the plan starting on June 1!
Bible Reading Plan App
- Download the Bible Reading Plan app for iOS.
- Open the app > open Settings (upper right menu) > select Reading Plan > View Available Reading Plans > Download #SamePageSummer > once selected, tap Settings button to return to main Setting menu
- From the Setting menu, select the plan Start Date and change it to June 1.
- From the Setting menu, select Bible Link > YouVersion (if not already installed, download in the App Store).
- For ease of use, from the Setting menu, select Open To > Last Read
Olive Tree App
- Download the Olive Tree app on iOS or Android.
- Open the app > choose your translation upon prompting > set up a free account.
- From the top menu bar, select the reading plan icon (open book) > Search for #SamePageSummer > Select Start Reading.